Placement Organization Name: Indian Navy
Type Of Category: Central Govt Jobs
Location: All Over India
Post Name Details:
- Fireman – 120
- Pharmacist – 01
- Pest Control Worker – 06
Educational Qualification Full Details:
- Indian Navy Requires All The Candidates must have passed 10th Or the equivalent from a recognized Board. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
- Maximum age – 56 Years
Process of Selection:
- Physical Fitness Test
- Provisional Appointment Letter
- Document Verification
- Pharmacist – Rs. 29,200/ to Rs. 92,300/-
- Fireman – Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-
- Pest Control Worker – Rs. 18000/- to Rs. 56,900/-
How to apply Process Indian Navy Recruitment 2022:
- Click the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Correspondingly Candidates can apply offline through.
- Please visit the careers page on the above website
- And Download the application form from the given link in below
- For further, Submit the mandatory documents of photocopies.
- The Flag Officer Commanding in Chief, Headquarters Western Naval Command, Ballad Pier, Near Tiger Gate, Mumbai – 400001.
Important Dates for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022:
- Starting Date for Submit for Application: 26.02.2022
- End date for Submit for Application: 26.04.2022
Indian Navy Official Notification 2022:
- Indian Navy Notification & Application Link: Click Here